LAMpAS processing machine and final results presentation
30 September 2022, 11:00 – 12:30 CEST
LAMpAS built the first laser system for high-throughput, low-cost production of surfaces with controlled topographic characteristics.
LAMpAS system will significantly increase the potential of laser structuring for the design of newly functionalized surfaces by enhancing the efficiency, flexibility and productivity of the process based on the development of a high power ultra-short laser system as well as strategies and concepts for beam delivery.
LAMpAS technology offers well-defined surface patterns with controlled length scales and feature sizes smaller than 1 µm that can provide advanced surface functions providing a wide range of surfaces with novel functionalities. LAMpAS technology satisfies the increasing demand for products with novel surface performances at an affordable cost by the combination of high-power ultrashort laser sources in combination with new optical concepts for fast materials processing with minimal heat impact on the workpiece.
In this technical webinar, you will hear about the different capabilities that LAMpAS, a project funded through the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program, offers to the manufacturing industry. Register for the webinar here.
• 11:00 – 11:15 LAMpAS Project overview – Technische Universitaet Dresden, Andres Lasagni
• 11:15 – 11:30 The LAMpAS Machine – LASEA, David Bruneel
• 11:30 – 11:40 Modeling & simulation – Robert Bosch, Thomas Kiedrowski
• 11:40 – 11:50 1.5 kW laser development – TRUMPF, Dominik Bauer
• 11:50 – 12:00 Polygon-DLIP – Teschnische Universitaet Dresden, Andres Lasagni
• 12:00 – 12:10 LAMpAS in line process monitoring system – New Infrared Technologies, German Vergara
• 12:10 – 12:25 Questions (?)
• 12:25 – 12:30 Closing words and final remarks
Watch the presentation HERE.